Girlfriend Continues to Lead Photographer in different places

 Girlfriend Continues to Lead Photographer in different places
Moscow, Russia
  follow me to project instagram murad osmann (11)
Like so many creative projects, Follow me / #followmeto began rather serendipitously. Photographer Murad Osmann and his partner Nataly Zakharova are passionate travellers but Nataly was growing frustrated with Murad always being preoccupied with his camera wherever they went. She literally resorted to dragging him by hand from place to place to keep them moving.
Photograph by Murad Osmann @muradosmann on Instagram | Follow Me Project on Facebook
 Girlfriend Continues to Lead Photographer in different places

3. Eze, France

follow me to project instagram murad osmann (7)
 Girlfriend Continues to Lead Photographer in different places

4. Praktik Hotel – Madrid, Spain

follow me to project instagram murad osmann (3)
 Girlfriend Continues to Lead Photographer in different places

5. Central Park, New York City

follow me to project instagram murad osmann (1)
 Girlfriend Continues to Lead Photographer in different places

6. Brick Lane – London, England

follow me to project instagram murad osmann (9)
 Girlfriend Continues to Lead Photographer in different places

7. Blue Mosque – Istanbul, Turkey

follow me to project instagram murad osmann (5)
 Girlfriend Continues to Lead Photographer in different places

8. Monaco

follow me to project instagram murad osmann (8)
 Girlfriend Continues to Lead Photographer in different places

9. Leandro Erlich Installation – East London

follow me to project instagram murad osmann (10)
 Girlfriend Continues to Lead Photographer in different places

10. Casa Mila – Barcelona, Spain

follow me to project instagram murad osmann (6)
 Girlfriend Continues to Lead Photographer in different places

11. Versace Mansion – Miami, Florida

follow me to project instagram murad osmann (2)
 Girlfriend Continues to Lead Photographer in different places

12. Suleymaniye Mosque – Istanbul, Turkey

follow me to project instagram murad osmann (13)
 Girlfriend Continues to Lead Photographer in different places

13. Istanbul – Turkey

follow me to project instagram murad osmann (12)
 Girlfriend Continues to Lead Photographer in different places

14. Benidorm, Spain

follow me to project instagram murad osmann (14)
 Girlfriend Continues to Lead Photographer in different places

15. Alhambra, Granada

follow me to project instagram murad osmann (15)

Comments

Popular Posts